How to protect your patio from grease and wax
Spillages from BBQ’s and dropped candle wax can quickly spoil the look of a new stone patio. So, how can you protect it – and still enjoy the great outdoors this summer?
Fila offers a really useful product called FILAWET which creates a wipe-able surface under BBQ areas, giving to the surface a nice wet-look effect. All you need to do is:
- Thoroughly clean the surface with FILAPS87, the de-greasing stain-remover detergent diluted in water 1:10-1:20.
- Apply a coat of FILAWET, using a brush or roller. Make sure that the application is even and continuous for best results!
- Wait 24 hours and then apply a second coat. For very absorbent materials, a third coat may be required to reach the
desired wet effect.
- Provides a wet effect that can be intensified with several applications.
- Does not yellow with ageing or due to any environmental condition.
- Does not scrape from surface.
- It’s ideal for unpolished surfaces (tumble finishes, flame finishes, natural sawn finishes).
- It’s a consolidating effect treatment.
If you need more advice, just contact our UK Help Line on tel. tel. 01584 877286 or visit www.filasolutions.com
Fila Surface Care Solutions: in questo Blog troverai suggerimenti sull’utilizzo dei prodotti Fila, le ultime notizie in fatto di trattamento delle superfici, eco-consigli e tante altre curiosità!